Credit Cards or direct deposits are accepted for all purchases. Other forms of payment are available on request. Tax invoices are provided for all sales.
All prices are in Australian Dollars
All Quotes are valid for 30 days
Our estimated delivery times are 7 to 14 business days upon payment for orders in stock and no custom spray. At seasonal and Public Holidays such as Christmas and Easter, delivery times may vary from normal. Please allow additional time for delivery during these peak periods. Also note that delivery may take a little longer to rural areas, so it’s best to order early.
The specified delivery location must be accurate. We have the right to charge additional fees if an incorrect delivery location is provided. Freight costs cover the delivery only and doesn’t including the removal of packaging and unpacking of items.
Delivery charges vary depending on your location and the number of items. Please contact us to get an accurate price on delivery.
All of our products must be inspected upon delivery. We the supplier will not be liable for items missing, damaged items or any problems with delivery unless the Customer submits a claim in writing to us within 7 days of the delivery to which the claim relates to.
If claims aren’t made within the above timeframe the items are deemed accepted by the customer and cannot be returned or refunded.
Delivery is always quoted to the street address unless otherwise quoted. We don’t install pots or position them inside the building unless a special arrangement has been organised which may incur extra costs.
It is expected that the client has made arrangements for unrestricted access to the curb of the delivery address for unloading to occur. Where pallets are involved the client is expected to unload the pallets by their forklift unless otherwise arranged. In situations where we have arranged to deliver inside the building the client takes the responsibility of measuring doorways, walkways, elevators and anything of that nature to easily position the pots in appropriate safe locations and to ensure the pots will fit through relevant openings. If during this we encounter access issues the pots are to be left onsite with the client to resolve without our assistance. This is not a returnable instance. We are not held liable for any damage that occurs to a building, furniture or otherwise during positioning of items as a result of the delivery which the customer accepts responsibility for.
Returns & Refunds
Please contact us if you believe there is an issue with the item that requires returning. Any items returned will incur a 40% restocking fee and return freight must be covered by the consumer and the original delivery fee is non-refundable. Items cannot be returned if the Customer changes their mind. Please consider purchases carefully. Custom ordered pots cannot be returned due to their custom nature.
- All Pots must use proper usage techniques which we specify in our Pot Care Section of the website which includes proper drainage, not using inappropriate soils or clays in the pot which may greatly increase the weight, not using overweight items or plants in the pots and working within the general expected usage guidelines of a regular pot
- All Items are shipped with protective wrapping and proper packaging for their protection. Once the item has been signed for and agreed that it is in good condition the condition of the item is then up to the buyer to maintain. Please bear in mind all items will scratch or break if not treated with care which can be said for any item available to purchase
- It can be common for new cement based pots to develop a light white substance on the surface of the pot due to the manufacturing process. This usually subsides after a few months of the pot being out in the elements. This substance can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth. We will not refund or replace pots based on this natural chemical reaction from the pots
- Items are still classified as functional if they can hold potting mix and house an appropriately sized plant. Items are still functional even if they become scratched or fade due to exposure to the elements such as sun, rain.
- We do not refund or replace items for these minor imperfections or surface cracks around the pot rim. Minor imperfections or cracks may occur around the rim of a pot as a result of the pot drying process and setting. This is not classified as a defect in the pot, it is just part of the life of the pot.
- Occasionally Pots sold will need extra reinforcement due to the size of the pot, or nature of the finish to provide the best lifespan for the pot and its plants. This can be accomplished by our custom developed plastic inserts specifically made for extra protection against the elements
- Our handmade pots can vary in colours, weight, shapes & finish due to the manufacturing process. We conduct inspections on every item before delivering however there can still be a variation from item to item due to the manufacturing process. Also every computer monitor will vary the colour of our products from the actual colour of the item you are purchasing due to their individual settings so please use this as a guide only. If you need accurate colour representation you can request further photos or samples can be arranged for large orders. We do not provide refunds based on shapes, colours, weight, or the finish not being what you thought it should be so place all orders carefully
- Please note that as there is a mix of handmade and custom sized pots that slight variations in the overall Height, Width, Length and Diameter can occur during the manufacturing process. We believe the tolerances to be less that 10mm in fluctuations for specially ordered custom created pots or less than 75mm for other general handmade pots. If you require exact measurements for a project due to a specific reason for smaller tolerances, please contact our team so we can check as there can be measures taken for even smaller tolerances. Custom painted items may increase the fluctuation in measurements by up to 5mm
Pot Care Guidelines
These guidelines have been developed to provide all pots sold with a longer lifespan if treated and maintained properly.
- All pots must be sealed with bondall water based bitumen sealer as per instructions by company. This is to avoid future imperfections in the Pots.
- We recommend all Pots have feet purchased with them to provide adequate drainage
- Plastic inserts are available to plant into.
- We exclusively recommend potting mix as a planting medium. Use of sand, concrete, foam, normal soil and other harmful materials can void your warranty
- All black/charcoal coloured pots will fade in the Australian UV, pots can be painted to avoid this
- Fibreglass and concrete based products will obtain small hairline cracks, this is not structural damage and does not jeopardise the quality of the pot
- Damaged pots can be repaired with builders bog and then painted to match original finish
- We exclusively recommend low voltage pumps for safety, we DO NOT recommend using a 240V pump – use at your own risk.
- We recommend using good quality potting mix when using our Pots. Avoiding soil, dirt and clay will lengthen the life of the pots and potted plant life. This will reduce the overall weight of the pot.
- When moving a pot please ensure it is free of items to reduce the strain on the pot. Please take care when moving our pots as they are often large in size and weight which can cause injury if not handled properly. More the one person should assist when moving large pots.
- Ensure pots are placed in appropriate places to avoid injuries or damage to the pot. Always get weight estimates from trained professionals before placing large pots on balconies or at height due to the risk of them falling and causing injury.
- Refer to our full Pot Care Guidelines for more information
We the supplier will not be held liable for the following items
- If quoted/invoiced lead times lapse due to supply chain issues from our factory we can’t be held liable for unforeseen acts outside of our control nor compensate the client for the delay
- Customers have 7 days to inspect all products post delivery and report any defects or issues. Otherwise outside of this period product returns will not be returned based on reported damage or product dissatisfaction
- Customers acknowledge the following upon purchase of products
- Cast Iron products will rust over time forming a natural patina and this is not considered a product defect and returns will not be given based on this
- Efflorescence which is a naturally occurring process where leeching can occur from the Pots over time is not considered a defect and returns will not be given based on this. Please note the application of Bitumen Sealer can reduce the likelihood of this occurring. Bitumen Sealer is not applied to Pots sold
- The warranty does not cover damage to the pot due to incorrect plant choices or invasive root systems
- All our items are covered by a manufacturers 12 month repair or replacement warranty unless the buyer voids the warranty mentioned in the terms and conditions. The warranty commences from the final payment received for that order of products.
- Items can take up to 180 days to replace under warranty if they were manufactured overseas and up to 90 days if manufactured locally
- Pots 70cm and larger in width (diameter) are sold as cover pots only. We recommend liners are used to contain plant root growth.
- All of our pots sold require adequate elevation off the ground to provide sufficient drainage to avoid water being blocked from escaping drainage holes. We recommend pot feet with all of our order to provide sufficient ground clearance to achieve this. If adequate clearance isn’t provided by the pot and the surface below it damage can occur and this will void your warranty.
- Pots are not built to be water tanks. They need water to freely drain from them in order to both protect the plants inside them and also protect the pots material integrity and finish.
- We do not install pots, and therefore we are not liable for damage as a result of poor installation. For all commercial scale jobs we require a licensed landscaper who has reviewed our terms and conditions and pot care guidelines otherwise our warranty is void. For residential jobs the owner is also expected to follow our terms and conditions and pot care guidelines otherwise our warranty is void.
- Any physical customisations/alterations made by the customer to our pots will void our warranty including but not limited to blocking drainage holes, cutting, reshaping, alterations, using geofabric, drilling additional holes, adding custom drainage systems with plumbing. All of these type of alterations alter how the pot was designed to be used and therefore voids our warranty.
- If a pot or batch of pots arrive are deemed defective then us a the supplier may have to reorder more pots if deemed covered under warranty. We are not liable for delays in the reordering of these pots and the client accepts that in some cases even large manufacturers can have product issues.
Payment Terms are outlined below
- For orders under $10,000 the full payment amount is required to secure stock for delivery
- For orders over $10,000 we require
- 50% payment required on the initial deposit to commence the order
- Final 50% remaining payment is required no less than 10 business days (2 weeks) out from the final delivery date (we encourage customers to pay the remainder earlier to avoid delays)
- If a customer cannot or will not pay the remaining 50% balance prior to 10 business days (2 weeks) before delivery, then the order delivery date will be affected and can be pushed back between 5-15 business days depending on existing deliveries for which we cannot be held liable. Stock will not be delivered without final payment.
Media Use and Privacy
Upon working with us and paying for orders you accept that
- Your project may be listed on our website or associated businesses we work with as partners.
- Your project pots may also be listed on our website or associated businesses we work with as partners.
- You may be listed as a client we have worked with in the past.
- Details of your project (in a good light) may be listed on the website discussing our successes for our business growth.
- You have to specify in writing if you do not wish for us to list information about our projects undertaken with you.